3.14.2011

Hipstamatic Days 1,2, & 3

As I mentioned last week, I'm going to be posting one picture shot with my iphone and the app Hipstamatic for the next 40 days. However, I have other stuff to post too, so today I'm posting the first three days.

On the first day, I was driving to work and saw an awesome, old school looking RV. I to make the block and come back and park for this shot. I wasn't inspired by anything exciting on the second day, so I took a picture of my chucks as I enjoyed the morning sunshine. Today, I was driving toward my brother's house and saw a cool building.

There's a learning curve to which camera, film, and flash are the best option for a particular photo. These aren't the best, but they're fun. Well, the RV was super cool, and it's still parked on Vets if you need your own photograph. The license plate is priceless; I only wish I had a close up of it.






1 comment: