3.15.2011

Bruneau Boys and Dog

I have to admit that I shuddered a little on the inside when one of my new clients mentioned bringing their puppy along on the session with her two young boys. Thankfully, Gris-Gris, was the most well behaved puppy that I've ever encountered. She gave us absolutely no problems and even looked toward the camera for a few of the shots.

We had planned to start at City Park, but it was really crowded because it was the first warm day after some major cold weather. As a result, we ended up at a really sweet spot in Bayou St. John.

Photographing this family was such a pleasure. They're great people and just plan fun as you'll see from a few of the photographs. I'm happy I had the privilege to capture these images and enjoy an amazing afternoon.



















1 comment:

  1. Cute family. Love the location. Miss my old neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete