2.28.2011

A Sunday Adventure

I work at a camera store, so I look at photographs all day, every day. I see amazing images that I couldn't possibly have the patience to take. Sometimes I'm just lazy; I don't wait for the perfect lighting or have my camera with me at all the right moments.

At the store, we have this image of an old church to display the different sizes that we print, so that way the customers have a visual for what they're ordering. One of our customers finally explained how to get to this old church, so I went out there a few Sundays ago.

Let's just say, it wasn't as big as I thought it would be, and it's in much worse condition than when the picture we have on display was taken. It's it practically falling over. Maria came on this adventure with me to see what we could see. She actually braved the inside of the church, where I refused to enter. She kept telling me that the floor seemed fine, and I just laughed because I was intent on keeping all my limbs unbroken.

It was a blast enjoying a gorgeous spring day, riding with the windows down, listening to the music loud, and taking lots of images...it doesn't get much better than that.












No comments:

Post a Comment