3.02.2011

Back to the Grind

I'm trying to get back into shape, and I've been saying that for three months now. Today, I finally went out running for the first time in too long. It was a little painful, but it felt great.

I managed to squeak out about 2.5 miles, so I was thankful that I haven't lost everything. Now, I have to stay consistent and either wake up early or go immediately after work. My work schedule makes both of these difficult.

One thing that makes running better for me is music. I downloaded and created a new playlist to use, so that helps to motivate me.

Here's what's on my new playlist....tell me about what music motivates you:

1. OMG - Usher
2. Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
3. Stronger - Kayne West
4. Forget You - Cee Lo Green
5. Coming Home - Diddy
6. Kiss, Kiss - Chris Brown
7. More - Usher
8. Grenade - Bruno Mars
9. Uprising - Muse


1 comment: