1.19.2011

Say Anything

Do you remember the movie Say Anything? It stars John Cusack, and at the end of the movie he is outside the girls window holding a boom box over his head. Yes, I said boom box, this movie was made in like 1989. If you're into older movies, this one is definitely worth watching.

At one of my recent shoots, one of the models broke out his own boom box. I was like....WHAAAT? However, his was an updated, super hip version of a boom box. Where the tape would normally go, you can slide in your ipod to project your tunes. It was so sweet, and I have pictures to prove it and the cool tennis shoes he was sporting that day. In addition, I went ahead and made him recreate the Say Anything pose...just for kicks.

Mehmet was a great sport, and he can hang around outside my window anytime. I'd love to know, what's your favorite old movie, and how did the guy get the girl back in the end?






 










No comments:

Post a Comment