1.17.2011

For Megan!

One of my best friends, Megan, moved away a few months back. It was kind of devastating for me, even though she'd been preparing me for it during the two years she lived near me. They never planned to stay here long term. She also took her son and my favorite child in the world with her, imagine that? I miss them both terribly, but thankfully, they're not too far away. Hopefully, I'll be able to see them soon.

In the meantime, she asked me if I had any wrought iron photos because she wants to use them to decorate her bathroom. I can't remember half of what I have, so I decided to take some new ones...just for her to choose from. Joe & I went out roaming, and here are a few of the results. The additional photographs can be seen here.










3 comments:

  1. Looks like we have similar tastes, because your favorites are my favorites! I'm still trying to narrow it down to two - you've made this quite difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, they are all beautiful!!! How is she ever going to decide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know...she'll have to figure it out. :) If not, I'll mail her the CD of images.

    ReplyDelete