9.14.2010

Finally!

I've needed a website to promote my freelance design and photography for a long time now. I put it off for awhile because I just couldn't seem to consistently find the time. Well, the time issue was cleared up as soon as I heard, "We're going to have to let you go."

Since my unexpected unemployment, I've been working fast and furiously to get my website together. You see, most people don't realize how much work goes into a designer applying for a new job. It's not just about your resume; it's about your resume, your online portfolio, and your printed portfolio. These portfolios don't just come together without some effort, especially if you're working from scratch like me.

I'm happy to report that I'm finally done, at least with the initial site. Wahoo! A few good heel clicks and a happy dance should be involved in this moment. I couldn't be more relieved to have this completed. Check it out, and let me know what you think. If you see any problems or links that aren't working, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Your website is stellar! I love it. Looks terrific. I checked most of the links and everything worked. i love that photo under the travel section of the birds! The only thing missing is some Israel photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Israel is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan! Looked for the 'like' (really, 'love') button but saw none! Consider this a strong YES!

    ReplyDelete