9.13.2010

Ella & Annie

Recently I made a hop, skip, and a jump over to my friend Mandi's apartment. She's an amazing chick, and we have some great things in common, not to mention that I love her sense of humor. You should check out her blog. She also has two gorgeous little girls, which were the focus of my visit that day.

We spent some time outside playing with chalk and getting all dirty. They drew on the concrete and all over themselves. Typical. I love it when parents allow children to be themselves, and I'm just there to capture a few glimpses of their personalities. Here's a look at our adventure.





















1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are beautiful girls! Where did you find them? Oh yeah, they're my crazy monkeys!

    Katie, you rock the house. Love these pictures more than ice cream (and I'm rather fond of ice cream). Your new website is also looking AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete