9.10.2010

Baby Macie

My friend, Jennifer, has a new baby in her home. Macie was born just a little over two weeks ago, and Jen was nice enough to let me invade their space for a couple of hours. Macie was just 9 days old when these pictures were taken, and she is just too adorable. Plus, she was awake for the entire shoot...she actually refused to sleep.

I also took a few portraits of her older daughter, Madison. Madison usually doesn't like me very much, but when I showed up that morning, she was very happy to see me. I couldn't figure it out. The home turf must have made me seem less like a grown up or something. All I know is that she smiled at me, and I couldn't believe it. She also made some hilarious faces that I was able to capture too; I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
















1 comment:

  1. Love love love those photos! You totally captured Maddy's funny expressions. And, thanks ever so much for coming down to my crib and photographing my kids after that! (Still gotta post those photos...)

    ReplyDelete