9.07.2010

Bocce & Labor Day

I had an interesting afternoon yesterday with Kristin, Joe, and McKenzie. We played bocce. It has been a LONG time since I've played bocce, and I have to admit that I wasn't totally stoked about it being a major component in my Labor Day festivities. However, I'm happy to report that it was a blast; it always helps when you win. That's right, Joe and I (team red), whooped up on McKenzie and Kristin...twice! I think it was partially luck that we won because the tall grass prevented us from seeing the "paulina" (aka, the ball we're trying aim close to). It made the game much more fun for me, and I believe the others would agree.

What's a great Labor Day without a few photos to share? You'll notice some really intense game faces in some of these shots...mine is particular is hilarious.














2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love the close up one of you and Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks so intense.

    ReplyDelete