7.19.2010

Sisters: Holli & Hannah

I spent Saturday afternoon with Joe and his cousins, Holli and Hannah. You may remember that we had a session with Hannah awhile back. This time, we wanted to capture the sister element. We chose to shoot in the Bywater because there are so many unique and quirky things there. I LOVE  taking pictures more than almost anything else, but I also appreciate the discovery of new things here in New Orleans. Even the places that we've been to before change because the graffiti changes.

Enough talking...time for photography.



















6 comments:

  1. These are great! I really like their faces in the first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You beat me! :) I really like the b&w 'skunk theifs' one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favorite too, J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh JOE!!! You stole that one from me! That was my second favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah Campbell7/20/10, 5:38 PM

    I loved them all! I want copies!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming to you soon, Hannah, I promise!

    ReplyDelete