5.27.2010

Joe the Incredible

I'll do almost anything to get the shot, but Joe will do anything to get the shot.

He climbs for a living, so it wasn't too far fetched when I encouraged him to scale this wall. I'm sure he'd already thought of it first. (Hopefully no moms are reading this...if so, just pretend like I didn't encourage this type of behavior.) He did so with ease, and he was able to get some photographs from above. Since I was physically not capable (and I like my life) of doing the same thing, I just took pictures of him climbing.

Joe, you're a beast! I guess Dave gets some points for climbing to the top too. Good times!
















3 comments:

  1. Hahaha Joe's crazy
    I love the last one and his face in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very funny. I was only vaguely aware you were taking pictures, but, duh, what was I thinking, lol.
    And kudos to Dave for the idea!
    P.S. The shadow-shot is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, yeah, in your own photo world, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete