5.26.2010

Maggie

I've known Maggie for almost four years. She moved here about a year after Katrina when everyone else was moving away and things were still not yet normal. We've been friends ever since. I was delighted to finally steal her away from her studies for awhile to have this great shoot on the North shore, courtesy of Joe's idea to drive there.

Amazing light is one of those things that just makes me want to never stop shooting or change locations. We experienced some really great light closer to sunset that was to die for...not literally. If so, how would I keep taking pictures? :) Maggie was wonderful, and I feel like these really capture some characteristics of who she is - strong, focused, passionate, and fun. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule, girl; I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. My fav: the black and white one. Not cause it was black and white. Okay, maybe a little, but awesome nonetheless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the grass or something tall and straight in the background. They're all wonderful though! Great job Katie. Great face Maggie!

    ReplyDelete