5.28.2010

Collage Finished: Check

I started this collage back in December with my friend McKenzie. We had good intentions of doing the whole project in one evening. Clearly, that didn't happen, since I just completed mine yesterday. After six months, success!

Fleur de lis images have become icons in New Orleans; they're everywhere. I'm sure you've seen them. It took me almost four years to even begin to accept the prevalence of this image in my city, so I'm still a little surprised that I used a fleur de lis in this collage. I'm not sure why....it just happened.

Enough talk...here it is. McKenzie, if you're reading this, I'm ready for a new project. :)






4 comments:

  1. FUN! I love it..where are you going to hang it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'll hang it in my office for now...at least until I have an apartment.

    ReplyDelete