3.09.2010

Two Days Until My Dreams Come True

In just two short days, a freestanding Chick-Fil-A will open in the New Orleans area. I cannot believe it, and it really is a dream come true. Don't worry though, I have much bigger and better dreams in addition to this one.

If you weren't aware, I actually worked at Chick-Fil-A all through my senior year of high school. I'm going to shamelessly admit that I had so much fun working there. It was easy and there wasn't much responsibility. During that year I got REALLY good at sweeping and mopping floors.

As I've begun and continued my professional career, there have been many days when I've longed for that life again...carefree and easy! Ah, those were the days. Unfortunately, those days have long since passed, and now I must be a responsible adult.

Maybe I should revert back to high school foolishness and camp out at this Chick-Fil-A to receive free food for a year, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment