3.08.2010

Regulators....Mount Up!

I run once or twice a week after work with my good friend Sarah. Not long ago on our way to the park, I mentioned my desire to make an old school mix CD after hearing "Here Comes the Hotstepper" in a recent TV show or movie. As a result, she told me about this new Generation X radio station 103.3. It is a broadcast from Baton Rouge that we're lucky enough to pick up here in New Orleans.

When I turned on the radio this morning, I heard...."regulators, mount up." I hadn't heard this Warren G song since back in high school. Scary, I know, since my music taste has changed so much since then. I have to admit that I still enjoy some rap music every once in awhile, especially those old hits from back when (I'm not advocating for this since there are questionable lyrics). I've been enjoying it, and I think you might too, if you're a generation x'er. You can listen online here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet! I'm tuning in, but not, of course, while Harrison's in the car!

    ReplyDelete