2.08.2010

It has FINALLY happened!

As you already know, the Saints won the Super Bowl.

Does that mean hell is freezing over or that the fat lady has sung? It seems that every possible phrase of this nature has been used to describe what it would be like with the Saints in the Super Bowl. I think it is finally starting to sink in for me. We're finally WINNERS! No longer will there be bags people's heads, the Aints, or cliche phrases for our team. No wonder the city is going nuts after all of these many, many years.

I went out yesterday afternoon to the French Quarter before the game in hopes of documenting some amazing costumes. Unfortunately, there weren't as many as I thought there would be. It was a blast hanging out with Joe, photographing, and just being part of the madness. Everyone knows I'm too responsible to head out into the sea of people after the game was over. ;)

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of the madness/parade/quarter!


No comments:

Post a Comment