2.05.2010

It's That Time of Year

It's carnival season here in New Orleans. Most people are really excited about carnival but more excited about a Saints super bowl this coming Sunday. Crazy!

For someone like me who has grown up here in New Orleans, I never thought it was possible. The Saints in the super bowl. It is so unbelievable that I'm really having trouble wrapping my mind around it. Everything here is currently black and gold; even the king cakes are black and gold. The city is truly going nuts over our great team and what they have accomplished. Who Dat!

My friend, Joe, and I have taken it upon ourselves to document this madness that is New Orleans on super bowl Sunday with our team in the game. We'll be taking photos of all the crazy activities and crazy costumes overtaking the city. See my next post for pictures of the insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment