6.09.2011

Me & My Bro

I tried to think out of the box this year for Mother's Day. My mom loves to read, but I'm tired of trying to find books that she hasn't read. It was time to get creative.

I also had this other small problem. We still had my senior portrait hanging in our living room, and lets just say that it has been awhile since high school.

To kill two birds with one stone, I thought it would be fun for my brother and I to have new, updated photos made for my mom. My brother would have also loved this idea too, if it didn't require him to be in the photos. Needless to say, he survived.

My friend, Joe, took some great shots of us, and I wanted to give everyone a peak. I really appreciate Joe giving up a couple hours to make this happen at the last minute. Plus, it was fun to spend some time with him too.

Can you guess which one I chose to give to mom?

















No comments:

Post a Comment