6.21.2011

Cody & Emily

Cody and Emily are two of my friends. Emily recently posted on Facebook to Cody that they needed some pictures. You can bet that I interjected and offered up my services, which got Emily very excited. At about that time, Cody got nervous; he doesn't like pictures.

On the day of the shoot the weather was temperamental. At the last minute, we deemed the weather good enough to go out photographing. Yay! Apparently, Cody didn't share my enthusiasm because I found out that he had been literally praying for rain all afternoon. This just cracked me up, and I had to laugh at how much he wanted to put this off for a little longer.

Despite all of the obstacles...I had a blast. Emily and Cody are both gorgeous people, so making images of them was a breeze. Especially Emily, I was actually getting annoyed when editing at just how darn cute she was in every photo...even the ones where she was talking. That's just not fair! :)

See what I'm talking about for yourself and check out some of my favorites below.
















3 comments:

  1. ....I'm glad it didn't rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Katie! I LOVE the color of the door in the first one.

    ReplyDelete