2.14.2011

Lydia the Great

I've really enjoyed getting to know my new friend, Lydia. In just a short amount of time I've seen so many great qualities in her; some of them I envy for myself. She's kind, strong, encouraging, fun, honest, and so much more. In addition, I know God's working in her life, and I've seen her face life head on in these last few weeks.

I'm lucky to be her friend, and she's lucky I'm a photographer...one who was able to capture parts of her greatness and charm. I'm not going to lie; in some of these shots, I really feel that she looks like Michelle Pfeiffer from the movie Dangerous Minds. Unfortunately, she's too young to have any recollection of this movie. Gosh! I feel old.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorites from our afternoon together.











2 comments:

  1. Great pics, but now I'm singing Gangsters Paradise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the worst song that I could have gotten stuck in your head.

    ReplyDelete