2.16.2011

Eliana

I've known Brooke since we were kids. We went to the same dancing school, had mutual friends, and also went to college together. I helped her prepared for her wedding four years ago by designing her invitations and painstakingly sealing each one with waxy. I was there at 4 in the morning to assist with last minute details for her sunrise wedding ceremony...I'm a dedicated friend, what can I say? She's a good friend and totally worth it.

She and her husband had their daughter, Eliana, back in October. They just moved back here to be near Brooke's family, so we're getting reacquainted. Plus, I had the joy of shooting Eliana's three month portraits. The weather didn't cooperate, so we took shelter inside and made the best of it. She's adorable, and I promised Brooke not to talk about how sharp her fingernails felt on my face when I held her for the first time. :) I'm looking forward to the six month session outside somewhere...until then...






No comments:

Post a Comment