12.08.2010

Senica Naturals

I have a secret, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows it. I'm really behind in my blogging. Arrghh! Time has just been getting away from me these past couple of weeks.

I had a session recently for Senica Naturals, a company that sells beauty products. They're in the process of rebranding and redesigning their website. Hopefully my photography will be featured on their redesigned site.

Everything commenced at the sculpture garden at City Park. It was my first time there, and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the space. I want to get back in there soon for another session. Each of the models had their makeup done, and that took a little longer than we expected. As a result, we were shooting at one of the worst times of day...noon. We had to shoot in the shade. Despite my prayers for an overcast day, we were blessed with radiating sunshine the entire time. It was a really perfect day, and I had a great time getting to know some new folks. Today, I'm going to share an individual shot from each of the models who gave up almost their whole Saturday.














2 comments:

  1. oh yeah, I meant to ask you how that went. Glad it turned out so good! P.S. 4th one awesome, that's my fav!

    ReplyDelete