12.10.2010

It's Christmas Time

It's Christmas time, and as a result, I have promptly changed my ringtone back to "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch." It's not that I don't like the decor or the ever repetitive Christmas songs on the radio; however, sometimes it's all just a little too much for me.

I like to keep my Christmas simple, which depresses almost all of my friends. This means no tree, no decorating, reluctance to attend Christmas programs, and so much more. I know, I'm weird.

Despite all of this, I went to Fulton Street for a photo session. While I waited for the clients, I broke out my Lensbaby and took a few shots of the decor. There was also blizzard like snow...the kind where I could barely open my eyes. Intense.

All you Christmas lovers out there, eat your heart out because this will likely be the only Christmas post.









2 comments:

  1. I know, right? One of these days I'm going to rock it for a portrait session. Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete