12.14.2010

Another Comeaux Christmas!

It was my third year meeting up with the Comeauxs for a Christmas session. I can't believe how far I've come in three years and what I've learned. My desire is to grow twice as much in my photography during the next three years. And speaking of three, they're expecting baby boy number three. I'm crossing my fingers, and hoping they'll let me do a newborn session when the little guy arrives.

We met up at Fulton Street, as I mentioned last week. It was pretty cold and windy, but we made the most of the elements. Nathan was more cooperative than ever, so it was pretty easy to get some great shots of him. Little Josh needed a little coercing. Our method was skittle...yep, that's why he's chewing in 95% of the photos. He's a trooper, so I'm looking forward to another shoot once he's finally walking. Here's what our session yielded.













1 comment: