11.15.2010

Teeny Tiny Goodness

Babies. I just can't get enough of them; they're so cuddly and sweet...that is, until it's time to be changed or fed. Thankfully, they're cuteness trumps all that other stuff.

I've been trying to hone the art of newborn photography. My friend Amy is an amazing photographer, and she's found a great niche for herself with newborns. Her work is great, so you should check her out.

While I'm still working on my skills in the newborn department, several of my friends have allowed me to photograph their little ones. Samuel was a little over two weeks old when these were taken. I wanted him to sleep, but he stayed awake instead...of course!

Thanks Leah and J.P. for allowing me into your home and access to your precious little addition.









No comments:

Post a Comment