11.16.2010

Idleness

You've probably heard me say before, "I don't idle well." Either I'm running full force into something exciting and adventurous or laying in my bed zoned out in front of the TV. I'm sure that I have days of inbetweeness, but for some reason I don't remember them.

I've been working at a daycare to supplement my income until I become a photography superstar. Ha, ha! It's highly unlikely that I'll ever be a superstar at anything, but I am striving to get better, in all areas of my life. Back to the daycare, my friend is out this week, so they asked me to work the front desk from 7:30-9:30 each morning. That's great and easy, but I'm bored. Apparently this isn't challenging enough for me or something. I mean, it's better than kids spitting up on my, but still boring. I don't do well with boring.

Go do something exciting today...just for me. I wish I could join you.

No comments:

Post a Comment