10.12.2010

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

It's the little things in life that make me happy, so I thought I'd share a few with you today. These are in no particular order.

  1.  cool New Orleans weather
  2. Kleenex hand towels
  3. air popped popcorn
  4. driving with the windows down & music loud
  5. making my own schedule
  6. great friends
  7. pedicures
  8. diet coke
  9. boots
10. funky hats
11. photography in the great weather (obviously)
12. humorous people
13. newborn babies (you can't be sad when you hold one)
14. Bon Jovi
15. nostalgic music
16. quiet
17. traveling
18. sleeping late
19 staying up late
20. eating out
21. izzo's
22. most things vintage
23. crafts
24. friendship bracelets
25. the unexpected

To complete this minimal list, here's a photo that makes me happy. I'd love to hear the top five small things that make you happy.


4 comments:

  1. Straight2LePoint10/12/10, 10:06 AM

    I definately share some of yours!
    1- rain (yesterday was the first time in months I've seen rain!)
    2 - jacket weather! (it's not even cold enough for a jacket really but I can wear one and not burn up! :)
    3 - dirty diapers (when your child hasn't gone in over a week, poop can make your really happy!)
    4 - silence
    5 - red beans and rice on monday (we've gone a few weeks without it and last night was so nice to have it back!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #24 :)
    And you are number one on my list duhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silence...good one Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, friend. I love #25.

    Here are mine for this morning:

    1. A river to run by
    2. Holding tired babies
    3. Friends who share their troubles with you
    4. Friends who share YOUR troubles
    5. Enough time on this earth to know that things will always change - and usually for the better.

    ReplyDelete