10.11.2010

Braniff

Even though I'm single, I attend a lot of birthday parties for children. One, because I'm usually the photographer, and two, because I have some really awesome married friends with children. Braniff's third birthday was a combination of the two. His mom and I are really great friends, and I also took some photographs of the festivities.

As always, there a spacewalk, which is my enemy as a photographer. You can't shoot through the mesh, and you can't take a clean shot inside because of all the jumping toddlers. :) They had the LSU game on that day, and Juliet felt the need to wear her Florida shirt. What was she thinking?









2 comments:

  1. they are all SO good...i LOVE the picture of HAYES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight2LePoint10/12/10, 9:54 AM

    great job! made me a lil sad that i missed out!

    ReplyDelete