10.05.2010

Football With H!

Some great friends of mine recently moved away and took their son with them (obviously). While sifting through all of my photos lately, I realized how much I miss my friends and their son. Two months is the longest amount of time I've gone without enjoying the company of this little guy and that is just too long for me.

Instead of wallowing, I made a trip to visit them. Here's a few of the pictures from our time together. I'll be posting more of them sometime later this week.

Only fitting that football was involved in my first afternoon there.









3 comments:

  1. Christi Gibson10/5/10, 6:09 PM

    These are the kind of photos that they can copy with his Senior pictures and put them side by side. He looks like such a little man in the third from the last. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has grown SOO much. How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, he's such a little man.

    ReplyDelete