10.06.2010

Alphabet Bathroom Project

My friend Megan is many things. She's a terrific mom and a working woman at the same time. She's smart, loves the Lord, and all things historic and vintage. In addition, she is the ultimate crafter.

She and her husband recently moved to a new city where they have a house to decorate. I'm totally jealous that she has so much space, and she has done an amazing job decorating it so far. I should have documented all the greatness to share with you here, but alas, I did not.

During my visit, we worked on one of her projects. We (meaning mostly her) made the entire alphabet for H's bathroom. I was there for moral support and great at handing her nails for hanging each letter. I wasn't able to capture the entire bathroom in one shot, but I hope you appreciate the idea all the same.





2 comments:

  1. thanks for the kind words, katie! your presence helped me more than you know...it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really awesome! What a creative idea. And, love all of the frames -- especially the tiny one with the plaid in it.

    ReplyDelete