6.28.2010

She Killed It!

Yesterday, Joe and I were privileged to spend the afternoon with Callie. She's gorgeous and has legs for miles, something I can't really claim for myself, so I assumed the session would go well. However, she completely exceeded any expectation that I had with her grace and ease in front of our cameras, and I didn't want to stop taking photographs. Good thing for her that the sun eventually went down, and we had to stop.

Thanks for killing the session, Callie, and look forward to more pictures on Wednesday (I couldn't narrow it down any further). You're gorgeous...don't forget it!




















5 comments:

  1. I love the last one!
    Aaand you beat me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't happen very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!! They all came out really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome Katie! And I had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it was fun. Caroline, it's your turn.

    ReplyDelete