3.12.2010

Gobs of Graffiti

Graffiti is everywhere here in New Orleans, and I love seeing it in all sorts of places. Now, I'm not saying it's cool to illegally mess up other people's property, but the artist in me really appreciates quality graffiti. I realize that some people wouldn't know the difference between the crappy or quality stuff, but I'll submit that almost everything we saw at this school was pretty sweet.

As a side note, I have always wanted to tag something, but I have refrained because jail really doesn't seem like a place I want to check out, even if it's just a night. Enjoy! The pictures, not jail!









1 comment:

  1. i think graffiti is cool, too. apparently there are "schools" of graffti art...kind of an underground art thing. my boss has actually photographed a lot of the graffti around new orleans (she follows certain graffiti artists after they tag different places) have you seen the stencil guy's art? there's alot of it in the marigny. anyway, i think these photos are neat

    ReplyDelete