8.22.2012

Branding: Bayou Some Cake & Cookies

Not too long ago, one of my bosses approached me about designing a logo for his wife. She was going to have some of her baked goods at an event that would help spread the word about her small business. He told me the name, which I immediately fell in love with..."Bayou Some Cake & Cookies." I thought it was pretty clever, and he gave me a brief description of what he believed should be on the card (a raccoon picture). I quickly let him know that I would discuss it with his wife and was internally praying that the raccoon would disappear, pronto.

Thankfully, Janeen and I were on the same page about the direction of the design. After a few revisions and discussion of colors, we were done. I wanted to share the result here.


1 comment:

  1. Where's the 'like' button here?
    This is awesome, you are such a great designer!

    ReplyDelete