1.03.2012

Confessions of a Friendaholic

I confess:

I like people.
The good ones are almost like a drug to me.
I can say no to tasks but rarely to my friends.
When I do say no, I'm afraid I'll miss something really fun.
I talk too much, and that is exponentially worse when I'm having a good time.
I have a tendency to stay up WAY past when I should on a work night.
When I'm responsible and leave early, I feel bummed.

I'm a friendaholic!

To survive 2012, I need to detox a little. Some will be by choice and some by necessity, but it must happen.

So, if you're my friend and you see my lapsing into old habits; tell me to go home! :) And if anything fun happens after I leave...tell me later.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one, but stay tuned because I've got a backlog of thoughts and photography to share. Twenty-eleven was an eventful year; bring on 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment