11.03.2011

Pumpkin Carving Results

I have several friends who really enjoy carving pumpkins, or maybe just the atmosphere of friends hanging out and scooping pumpkin guts together. It is always a good time, especially when one of your friends decides to make masterpiece pumpkin carvings of their friends.

This time around I decided not to carve one myself. It's a lot of pressure for a creative person like me, and it is really hard work to do anything other than a simple pumpkin face. :)

Thankfully, my friend Cody carved some special pumpkins this year. His imagery kept me in stitches, so I just had to share his amazing skills with all of you.

Here's how it shaped up:

Meagan's Cowbell for Mississippi State
Cody's carving of our friend Jim
Cody's carving of Lou
JoLynne's Florida Gator
Walt & Josh's Superman



No comments:

Post a Comment