2.10.2011

The Bennett Girls

I met up with the Bennetts a few weeks back at Storyland. Since I don't have children of my own, I couldn't remember the last time I had been there. I didn't really know what to expect, and I'm always nervous when a shoot is scheduled at a place where the kids normally play. Because you can guess what almost always happens...they want to play instead of have photographs taken...yep!

Thankfully, these chicas were pretty cooperative, and we had a fun time. I climbed up pirate ships, into Cinderella's carriage, and in lots of other child-sized spaces. Despite the inconsistent lighting as a result of the trees, I thought I got some shots that really captured each of their personalities.












1 comment:

  1. The lead-in shot is great! Love the strong, close crop.

    ReplyDelete