10.15.2010

Chest Bump!

There's this phenomenon of dance moves, humping the air, chest bumping, and major rejoicing that happens during football games. It happens for the smallest things sometimes, and I wonder why they're so excited that they actual did their job correctly?

I would like to propose that the rest of the world begin to employ these techniques at their jobs; I think it would really spice up the workplace, don't you? The next time you finish teaching a lesson to students, writing a brief, delivering a baby, answering a phone call, cleaning your house, taking care of your kids, mowing the lawn, or anything else that you constitute as work, I hope you'll act like a football player and give a chest bump to someone nearby. The thought of my friend Maggie doing a happy dance in her law office makes me laugh a lot. I'm telling you; this could change our lives. :)

The next time I complete a design project or photo editing, I'm going to jump up and scream, do a happy dance, and then run to the living room to chest bump my mom. What do you think? Can we make this happen? I'm in!

I'd love to hear what type of good news would make you act this way?

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! You totally owe me a chest bump over my awesome vintage adding machine find today! I found a similar one on sale for $485!!!! OH YEAH, BABY! *insert chest bump here*

    ReplyDelete