10.26.2010

Birthday Bliss

Last week was McKenzie's birthday, so I kept the day open in my schedule. She planned out a great day, and I tagged along for the ride.

I suggested that we ride the ferry over to the French Quarter because I thought it would be fun, and it was something she had never done. We got a fairly early start and after the ferry, we strolled several big blocks over to Croissant D'or for brunch.

Afterward, we made our way to Anthropologie. Ahhhhh! Then we hit up the movie "Life As We Know It." The movie was better than I expected, so we had a grand time watching it while devouring a boatload of popcorn. I really love that stuff, even though I'm sure it's doing something bad to my body.

We finished up the day with Bible study and then dinner at Tracy's on Magazine. The food was fantastic, but make sure to bring cash if you plan to eat there. As usual, I wasn't prepared.

It was a very full day filled with friendship, fun, and laughter. I'm so thankful to have such a great friend who keeps me in stitches.







1 comment: