9.27.2010

Can You Feel It?

I walked outside yesterday morning and was instantly a little excited. It wasn't about what I felt, but it was the absence of what I normally feel. Humidity. That brief little break in the unbearable heat gave way that change is on the horizon. Fall is SO close, and I couldn't be happier.

Cooler weather is coming, which means lots of great things. It's walking to my car without sweating, it's amazing photography weather, it's picnics on the lakefront, it's jackets and cardigans, and it's cute winter clothing. Yay!

I'm out of town visiting friends, but check back tomorrow for a few pictures of Evie's birthday party.

2 comments:

  1. My kids and I went for a loooooong walk and I didn't even break a sweat! It was beautiful!!! We are staying outside for 100 hours tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 is a lot....more than several days...they may get hungry!

    ReplyDelete