8.03.2010

MBraves Game

I'm in Jackson, MS for my friend Kirsten's wedding. You remember the wedding invitations that I designed for her, right?

Instead of rehearsal dinner scenario, her family got a box at the MBraves baseball game last night. It was a great evening full of  laughter, family, and friends. It was interesting for me because I didn't really know most of the people in attendance. For once, I got to be a "fly on the wall." I pulled out my best introverted personality and enjoyed my obscurity. It was very relaxing just observing the ebb and flow of everything that happened.

I took a few photos, but funny thing happened...none of Kirsten. Oops! I did manage to get a picture of her red Toms; she's planning on gold Toms for the wedding tonight. Kirsten, you're the coolest. See you when you're married. Congrats!

Until then, I'm staying in the lap of luxury; I might never leave.
















No comments:

Post a Comment