6.15.2010

Must Love Dogs

I never thought I'd have a post like this one.

Most people know that I'm not exactly an animal lover, but that might not be 100% accurate. Is it possible to only like baby animals? If so, then I might like puppies; I mean, how can you really resist a puppy? Even I couldn't resist when my brother's friend, Mike, asked me to take a few pictures of his new dog, Maali. As I kept explaining to them, it was just like taking pictures of a child. I did all the same things that I would normally do in attempts to get the attention of a very distracted toddler. I made noises, called her name, used my camera strap, etc... Who knew that taking pictures of a puppy would be so much fun?

I don't know if I'm a changed woman now or not. I don't know if a puppy could steal my heart, but if they didn't grow up, I might be open to the possibility.

Sorry to all you "cat people" because I'm allergic, so I can never change my mind about them.










3 comments:

  1. The fourth one's funny. Looks like he just peed on the wall, and now he's feeling guilty, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white by the brick wall and the sheepish look is absolutely ADORABLE. Give me that person's address, I want to steal that puppy. And you will benefit by extension, because you can play with him, or her whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete