6.02.2010

Gulfport or Bust!

I spent most of Memorial Day in Gulfport, MS, and there was big fun! It involved driving through torrential rain to get there, not knowing what the weather would be like upon arriving. About the moment that we stepped into the sand, it started raining. The rain force us into brunch at Waffle House (I know, you're totally jealous, right). Joe, Carole, and I were actually pretty determined to eat there because Sal had never experienced the joys of Waffle House before. He was NOT excited but majority ruled in this case. I love having the numbers on my side.

The rain finally passed, and we spent a couple afternoon hours on the beach. It was a very memorable day...Sal in his khakis and tennis shoes at the beach, Joe being idle, and me with a sunburn.














1 comment:

  1. Really like the b&w one with the folded umbrella!

    ReplyDelete