5.04.2010

Carole: Part One

Carole and I have been friends for awhile, and we really bonded on an insane trip to India last spring. On that trip we were together 24/7 for a whole week. I'm surprised we didn't kill each other since we have very different personalities. Thankfully, we didn't, and now she is graduating with her master's degree in public health next week.

In honor of her graduation, she wanted some pictures since her parents are thousands of miles away. I had a really great day letting loose and having fun with these friends while making images. Joe was nice enough to set up all the studio equipment in his house to avoid the rain, and our friend McKenzie tagged along to do the hair and makeup. The rain finally stopped enough for us to finish the day outside.












5 comments:

  1. Congrats Carole!

    City Park, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup....my favorite part of city park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much these turned out great! I love the one by the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! ...you so beat me :)

    ReplyDelete