3.01.2010

Taking on a New Challenge

I've loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember. I had a camera with me all the time, even as a teenager.

Back then I imagined myself as a computer animator, making art for films like Jurassic Park. Crazy, right? Louisiana schools didn't have a program for that type of thing, as far as I was aware. As a result, I made a trip up to Louisiana Tech with some friends to check our their art school. Needless to say, they "had me at hello." In the fall of 1998, I entered Louisiana Tech's Bachelor of Fine Arts program for Graphic Design.

During my time there, I never put down my camera or tired of my photography hobby. I even took a few photography classes and almost switched my major because I enjoyed them so much.

All this to say, I'm still taking pictures and even trying to make a freelance career of it now. I had my first maternity shoot this past weekend, and I loved every second. Check out a couple of my favorite shots.










No comments:

Post a Comment